Terms for booking cancellations
Penalty applicable to deposit:
- cancellation with at least 30 days advance notice: no penalty; the hotel will refund the amount paid withholding 30 euro for handling expenses-refund is not applicable to non-refundable room bookings
- 25% from 30 to 16 days prior to arrival date;
- 50% from 15 to 7 days prior to arrival date;
- 75% from 6 to 4 days prior to arrival date;
- 100% from 3 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show or anticipated departure;
- 100% In case of pre-paid rate non-refundable
On the act of confirming your booking a deposit charge will be made on your credit card. This deposit will be: equal to 30% of the full amount in case of a refundable rate; of 100%, in the case of non-refundable offer. The reservation will only be definite when you receive confirmation of withdrawal. Please make sure you have correctly entered the number and expiry date of your credit card. In the case of such references not being valid the reservation would be automatically cancelled without notice. Please also check that the expiry date of the credit card you are using is later than the date of departure. The balance of the stay will be paid directly to the hotel on the day of your departure.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: confirmation methods and cancellation terms may vary in accordance to the offer reserved.
In 2016 the town of Pula will apply a tourist tax.
Standard room – Sea View – Superior Mare – Single room
Euro 1,20 per person, per each day of the stay, excluding children under 12 years of age.
I Nidi e Suite I Nidi
Euro 2,5 per person, per each day of the stay, excluding children under 12 years of age.